DuniaNet is a global network of sustainability experts coordinated from an office in the German small town of Kirchheim unter Teck. We work with the professional networks of our consultants and in addition with selected partner companies, associations and academic institutions as required.
We work with partner companies as required in a given project, particularly as regards to social and environmental audits. Typically this could involve any of the following: Intertek, Bureau Veritas, TüV Rheinland, TüV Süd, DEKRA and CH2MHill.
Some of our direct partner companies, who have very good contacts and local experiences are:
Tetakawi, formerly known as The Offshore Group, is a Mexican - American group of companies that has been helping foreign companies to manufacture and trade in Mexico for over 30 years. The Offshore Group owns several industrial parks of its own and, with over 27,000 employees, is the largest shelter provider in Mexico with the motto: You Manufacture - We do the Rest.Tetakawi is ISO 9000: 2015 certified and supports ISO 14001 processes. DuniaNet supports the marketing of Tetakawi in Europe.
INQUVEInquve is a trade promotion company based in India and Barcelona. They offer consultancy services for international organizations and private sector companies, who wish to trade goods with India and other South and South-East Asian countries and who wish to invest or market their goods. Inquve has more than eight years of experience in supporting European countries on the Indian subcontinent.
Sri Lanka Bridge e.V.DuniaNet is a cooperation-partner of Sri Lanka Bridge e.V. This association is promoting economic relations between Germany and Sri Lanka and . The association is well connected in both countries and is brokering contacts and know-how for market entry. Sri Lanka Bridge develops strategic Projects, supports and accompanies companies beyond market entry. The investment focus of Sri Lanka Bridge are the following sectors:
- Construction logistics
- Textile industry
- Machine building
- Pharma / health sector
ENVIRONThe Danish consulting company Environ has gained many years of experience in Myanmar, as in many other countries worldwide, in the areas of air and water quality, contaminated lands assessment, environmental and social impact assessment in a variety of industrial sectors ranging from industrial production and agriculture, to the oil and gas industry and energy distribution. Companies willing to invest in Myanmar find in Environ a reliable partner offering comprehensive support.
Those memberships listed here are attributable to individual members of the network, not to the company DuniaNet as such.
However, the network benefits from these individual memberships and resulting contacts. Our experts are among other affiliations, members in the following associations and societies:
- Association of German International Civil Servants VDBIO (R. Bechtloff)
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers, U.K. CABE (Dr. I.I. Kakulu)
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management CIWW (M.E. Cowing)
- Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management CIWEM (M.E. Cowing)
- Comité de Liaison Europe - Afrique, Caraïbes, Pacifique COLEACP (R.Bechtloff)
- German-Arab Association DAG (R. Bechtloff)
- Gesellschaft für Evaluation e.V. DeGVal (J. Peschke)
- International Economic Association IWR e.V. (DuniaNet)
- International Federation of Surveyors FIG (Dr. I.I. Kakulu)
- International Water Association IWA (R. Bechtloff)
- Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers NIESV (Dr. I.I. Kakulu)
- Zoological Society for the Conservation of Species and Populations ZGAP (J. Peschke)
Some of our projects are carried out in collaboration with local or international academic institutions. DuniaNet experts have good personal contacts to professors and researchers from the following academic institutions:
- Hertie School of Governance HSoG, Berlin
- Nanjing University, School of Environmental Health and Safety EHS-NJU, China
- Nottingham University Business School China NUBS, Ningbo, China
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Delft, Niederlande
- University of Reading, UK